Friday, January 1, 2016

Of Appreciation & Gratitude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Page 1 of 365;

So today, I believe we all have stepped into a new year, 2016. My concept is now changing ya know... I used to make new year resolutions for myself. What I need to change, what I need to do, what type of person should I become & all sorts. But this year, I'm making a little difference. I had learnt & had come to realize that resolutions aren't supposed to be made on only new years. If you want to change yourself towards a better person, making improvements, making transformations and all, you won't need a new year to do so, right? It's time, so you got to do it. Whether it's a new year or not, you just got to make a change.



So what I'm trying to convey here is that don't procrastinate into becoming better. If you wanna change yourself, do it right now. Not tomorrow, not next week, not next month, not next year. Making changes and improvements is a good thing, so why delay? Good things should not be delayed, okay!?

--I'm that kind of person who have difficulties in moving on. 

Although 2015 was a hectic and tough year for me, although 2015 was full of tears and hardships and all sorts of difficulties; there were still some parts that shined my days. 2015 was not an easy year where I had to go through every single day with patience and I had to endure it very well because things weren't easy for me.

I was still adjusting myself, living in a boarding school. I had to catch up with my studies. I decided to make good memories since it was the last year of high school. I had to fulfill the hopes of my loved ones. I had to struggle so much. I had to endure so much. So much that I believe I'm already missing these kind of scenarios in life. I missed them all, so much that most probably, I'm not ready for a new year :(

Honestly, truly & humbly, I had so much to be thankful for throughout my 2015. Just because it was a  tough year doesn't mean that good things won't come right? As a saying goes "every cloud has it's silver lining", I believe in every hardships there will be ease & happiness. That's what's life is about, after all. So full of ups and downs.

But then again, the reason why I'm writing this post is simply because it's an appreciation post for those people who made my 2015!!! Hihihi ^__^

I got the chance to meet, to know quite a lot of wonderful people. Many things had occurred that made me realize & appreciate people around me and all the love and kindness they have showered me with.

There were all sorts of people who were there when I randomly cried cause I was suffocating in all those hardship I was facing. Those bunch of people who never stopped advising me, giving me endless motivation, endless comfort and endless kindness. Specifically those people are my friends, my parents & my teachers.

I remembered that I cried a lot, to anyone, whenever I felt like to. I remembered that I told all sorts of stories to anyone, whenever I felt like to. I remembered that I laughed way too much, with anyone, whenever I felt like to. I remembered that I was always sick that my friends had to take care of me. I remembered that we girls loved to share food, drinks & god-knows-what-else we shared hahaha. I remembered how my friends poured out & shared their knowledge with me. I remembered how they used to teach me, making sure I understand what I was learning.

I remembered how my parents would make time to visit me. I remembered how my parents would comfort me whenever I said that I couldn't do this anymore. I remembered how my parents would always tell me that I'm always in their prayers. I remembered how they would spend  an amount of expenses at the boarding school. I remembered how they would cook for me, when I was in crave for various food.

I remembered how the teachers would give us endless advices. I remembered how the teachers would randomly tell us stories. I remembered how the teachers taught us so well so that we would understand better in our studies. I remembered how the teachers wouldn't just recklessly be mad at us unless we really did something terrible. I remembered how the teachers were so easy to get along with.

I am too grateful for all the love I have received throughout 2015. I am so thankful that they appeared, making things a hundred times better. I don't know how to express this in words cause I'm lacking of vocabularies (haha, pardon me), but I dont know, I'm just grateful to meet all of you. I'm overwhelmed with the kindness & thoughtfulness.

Here's something cheesy but sincere;
I may not be able to repay all your kindness, I may not be able to be a good friend or a good listener, I may not be as kind as you people, I may not be able to again, express my gratitude & appreciation in the most righteous manner.

But I strongly believe that Allah will repay all your deeds & kindness fairly. I believe you will be showered with warm love from everyone. I believe He will grant you His blessings and happiness.

I wish you the very best in life & hereafter. I wish you success & healthy years ahead. I wish you happiness & love from your loved ones. I wish you a blessed life. Moga sentiasa dalam jagaan Yang Esa.

...yes you, you who painted my 2015 with colorful memories :')



(just because some of you might not be in the picture, doesn't mean you're not in my heart! ^^)